Friday, July 13, 2012

Fashion Friday – the best, the worst, the fence wobblers and the WTF

The News
Recently
Fashion Friday – the best, the worst, the fence wobblers and the WTF
Jul 14th 2012, 01:41

I know, it's getting pretty late on friday to post this but I fell victim again to Stampeding. Not as bad as Tuesday but I was slightly late for work this morning. Garth Brooks was amazing and definitely the concert of the year. And my day at the grounds went good too. All in all it was a good centennial but I think I might be done for the year. I am ready to get back to the routine – eating healthy, going to the gym and googling fashion and entertainment. So lets look at this week's fashion – better late than never. 

The Best: 

1. Jennifer Lawrence: Apart from her long bangs I really love Jennifer's style. This dress has such a pretty pattern and is a perfect length. The color is fresh and summery and can be worn to lots of different styles of events. Nice.

2. Helen Mirren: Now this lady knows how to look sexy no matter what age you are. The royal purple is gorgeous, the lace is classy and she just looks fantastic. I like that she chose a casual hair style to keep it from being too formal. Susan should take some notes from this Dame!

3. Marion Cotillard: This floral dress is so sweet. I love the poofy skirt with the black detail. It is young and fun and the shoes are sexy and I want them. She kept the hair simple which keeps attention on the dress. Perfect for summer.

4. Jessica Biel: It appears this week that I am digging the A-line skirt as most of my top picks are in this style. Biel choose to channel her inner ballerina with this dress. It is very simple but I love the themed details that she picked including the hair-do and the shoes. Primo!

5. Maria Sharapova: It's not often that athletes get it right on the red carpet but this dress is very pretty. The color is soft and romantic and the details of the dress match her sportiness. I would totally confuse her for a red carpet star.

6. Rose Byrne: Now this is what a shirt dress should look like. An actual dress. NOT just a long shirt. Brandi – take notes. I love this look. I love the color and bottom detail, length and the nude shoe. YAY!

The Worst:

1. Porscha Coleman: I don't know who this is but man this is the weirdest outfit. Almost a WTF moment but you cant get there unless I know who you are…

2. Regina King: Wow those are the worst pants I think I have ever seen. The swept back hair doesn't help. Yikes!

3. Susan Sarandon: First of all, mama needs to wear a bra! Second this dress is too young and way too tight. And those shoes are so old lady. Helen, help her.

4.  Brandi: You forgot your pants. That is not a dress. Rose… teach her.

5. Katy Perry: Her next life – figure skater.

The Fence Wobbler #1 – MIA: I can't decide if I like this outfit or not. I like the vibe of it. The ornamentation and the colors are rich and beautiful. I think what is throwing me a bit are the lines down the pants. Looks like masking tape and its ruining it for me.

The Fence Wobbler #2 – Selita Ebanks: Another sheer skirt dress. This one reminds me of Mila Jovovich's dress from a few weeks ago that had a futuristic feel. Cant decide if I like this one though. Its funky but weird. Hmmm

The Fence Wobbler #3 – Zooey Deschanel: I love the dress and love that she finally ditched her signature black tights. But then she went and threw on a tacky red belt.. so close!

The WTF: Nicki Minaj – is it just me or does this picture look like a plastic Barbie doll from a mental ward? So weird.

Like this:

Be the first to like this.

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions